Just the FAQs about getting Unbaked
1. Is life really better Unbaked?
Is the sky blue? The answer is “of course.” One yummy scoop of our Unbaked edible cookie dough will make your mouth sing a song so happy, you may just burp a rainbow! Plus, we have baked cookies, ice cream and a whole lot more!
2. Is it safe to get Unbaked?
Safer than a de-clawed kitten. We create Unbaked cookie dough that’s safe to eat, using no eggs and heat-treated flour. It’s our way of saying Sayonara to Salmonella and other food-borne illnesses, and hello to a sweet scoop of divine intervention.
3. I eat like a bird and never finish dessert (said no one ever). How should I store my Unbaked dough and how long will it keep?
Our Unbaked batches of pure heaven have no preservatives so they need to be frozen or stored in the refrigerator. In the fridge, Unbaked cookie dough lasts about 3 weeks; frozen buys you 3 months.
4. What if I want to eat my feelings no matter where I go? Can I travel with my Unbaked cookie dough?
Raw cookie dough should be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Before you travel, we suggest you freeze it and then keep it in a cooler until you get to your destination.
5. What if I feel rebellious and want to bake my Unbaked? What will happen to me?
We applaud your rebel ways, but suggest you not bake your Unbaked edible cookie dough. We don’t use eggs in our Unbaked edible doughs and cooking them MAY lead to a melty puddle on your cookie sheet. If you need some lovin’ from the oven, get your rebel self some of our FUNbaked cookies. Or…if you prefer dough to bake, call ahead and we can provide you what you need for all your baking needs, in regular or gluten-free flavors.
6. Can Unbaked Edible Cookie Dough cater my party?
We thought you’d never ask! We have a variety of options for helping you make your event the best ever because you are serving Unbaked! Call us, or click on the Catering tab above, and let’s dough this!
7. What about ordering my Unbaked dough ahead of time and picking it up later?
Of course you can! We can provide custom advance orders, giant or small, to take home. Call or email us and we’ll dish your Unbaked cookie dough right up. We also offer Door Dash and Postmates to deliver right to your door locally.
8. Where can I park while I get Unbaked?
So many options! You can park at the 2nd St Hub parking lot just north of our shop, the Rack parking lot just south of our shop, or just east of Scottsdale Road, at 2nd Street and Brown Avenue, in the Old Town Parking Corral. And it’s all free!
9. Can I order Unbaked Online?
We are working on adding this option. For now, please come see us at our Old Town Scottsdale store to get Unbaked. Or locally you may order online through Door Dash and Postmates.
10. Do you have any gluten-free cookie dough flavors?
We have two glorious gluten-free doughs, waiting to be ordered by glorious, gluten- free you! We rotate our GF flavors so call or visit us to find out the latest. We also offer gluten-free cookies!
11. Do you have vegan cookie dough?
Indeed, we do, just for you! We have our house favorite vegan Chocolate Chip dough. And…we offer gluten-free AND vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip dough. YUM!
12. I have nut allergies. Does your perfect Unbaked cookie dough contain nuts?
The answer is maybe. We offer a peanut butter cookie dough and various tree nut mix-ins. We try to be very careful and prevent cross-contamination, but everything is prepared in the same kitchen. If you have anaphylactic allergies, we urge you to use your own discretion.
13. One last thing and it involves a chicken…
If you wander into Unbaked Edible Cookie Dough and decide what you really need is a baked cookie, please note that our baked cookies (also delicious and awesome), are made from different doughs that contain eggs.